About The Exhibition
The exhibition is currently running until 20th September 2019 at:
79 Albion Street
Leeds LS1 5AP
The exhibition is curated by local suffrage historian Vine Pemberton Joss. The exhibition is hosted by Fabrication Crafts in the exhibition space above their shop on Albion Street. We would like to thank Dawn and all her staff at Fabrications for their very generous assistance.
You can contact Vine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks also to:
- Alison Miller and her team at Leeds Central Library, Rachel Benn and everybody at Beeston Library and Matt Kirby and everybody at Headingley library for previously hosting the exhibition.
- Kitty Ross and Nadine Loach at Abbey House/Leeds Museums and Galleries
- Vicky Grindrod, Danielle and Harriet at WYAS (West Yorkshire Archive Service)
- Yorkshire Ladies Council of Education for use of their archive
- Thoresby Society for pictures, maps, etc
- Becky Cherriman, Janet Douglas and Michael Meadowcroft for so generously sharing their research
- Fiona Gell at the Big Bookend, Leeds
The website for the exhibition has been designed and built by Stephen Garvani, a local freelance web developer. You can contact him at email@example.com.